This post is sponsored by Target, but all opinions are my own.
With fall right around the corner, a bedroom refresh is a great way to set the tone for the cooler months ahead and I’m here to give you some tips to help you do just that while shopping at Target with it’s Heart & Hand exclusive collection. Decorating any part of your home for fall is all about creating a space that’s comfortable, welcoming, and warm, and that’s especially true of bedrooms. Whether you’re hosting guests or updating your primary suite, you can give your bedroom the fall refresh it deserves with the Target Heart & Hand Collection!
My first and most important recommendation is to switch up your bedding! The easiest way to refresh a bedroom is by changing out the bedding. The bed is essentially the centerpiece of your bedroom. Therefore, if you’re looking to bring some more life to your bedroom design this fall, then there’s no better way to do it than by updating your bedding and Target has a variety of bedding to fit any bedroom space! From cozy neutral beddings to cheerful pops of color and compelling textures, and there’re so many options! Switching out your bedding will have a huge effect on the feel of the room. I recommend a set of white sheets as the foundation, textured comforter for those cozy nights, a coverlet for that layered look and fluffy throw blanket.
Also, it’s about setting up your bedroom to be a calm and inviting oasis that you look forward to starting and ending your days in. That means layering in plenty of textures, warm accents, and comfy furnishings. Classic fall tones take on a more subtle, muted quality with pale shades of rusty orange, buttercup yellow, vanilla, oatmeal, and chestnut. Incorporate a variety of autumnal tones to create a layered look inspired by the falling leaves.
Here are some of my favorite home decorating accessories for a quick and easy fall bedroom refresh, using items from the Heart & Hand collection exclusively at Target.
1. Warm Up with Throw Blankets – Keep your bedroom comfy and warm with a variety of seasonal throw blankets. Faux-fur throws are excellent on extra-cold evenings. Draping it over the bed, will add instant coziness and texture to your bedroom. Knit throws and quilts can also lend plenty of autumn style to your bedroom. I have linked some of my favorite throw blanket here, from the Heart & Hand collection.
2. Add Plush Pillows – Nothing helps to create a soft, welcoming environment like plush accent and throw pillows. Whether you place them on your bed, in an armchair, or around the floor, throw pillows incorporate style and comfort into your space. Pillows that feature earthy colors and plush textures will complement your autumn decor and give your space that warm and snuggly feeling. I found so many beautiful throw pillows at Target and used some to give my bedroom a cozy and welcoming vibe. Throw pillows incorporate style and comfort into your space.
3. Hang a Wreath or layer it on a tray – Fall wreaths bring all the charm of the autumn season indoors, often incorporating traditional fall staples like colorful leaves and berries. Wreaths make beautiful statement pieces when hung on a bedroom wall. The Heart and Hand collection have a variety of green and fall colored wreath to fit any style.
4. Set the mood with candles! Add a soft scented candle for relaxation and ambience with a decorative tray. Candle-holders and candelabras help keep things neat and prevent wax from building up on surfaces. I was able to get different styles of candles and candle holder from Target to add that cozy feel and the best part is, it also smells amazing!
5. Add Some Pumpkins – If all else fails, add pumpkin! This is one of the most popular ways to bring the fall season into your space! Incorporate pumpkins and pumpkin-style décor.
6. Embrace a mix of textures all over! Starting with different fabrics and materials for your bedding, rugs, and throw pillows, will add softness and dimension to your bedroom.
I found all the bedroom refresh essentials that I needed from the Heart & Hand Collection at Target, for amazing prices! Yes, to amazing prices and selections, please! I love finding amazing deals on home decor at Target.
This is the perfect time to refresh your bedroom space and Target has got you covered! If you’re looking to refresh your living spaces, you should definitely check out the Heart & Hand Collection. Happy Shopping! 🛒🛍
Click here to shop all Heart & Hand Fall Collection at Target.
Product list from Heart & Hand
Heart & Hand items used (product List)
Pillow – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8thbcn8zx
2nd pillow – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8te3cn8zx
Throw blanket – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8taqcn8zx
Decor tray – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8s59cn8zx
Candle holder – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8s3ecn8zx
Candle – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8s5ecn8zx
Candle – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8tm4cn8zx
2nd throw blanket- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8tb3cn8zx
Eucalyptus fall arrangement- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8s4kcn8zx
Small table top potted plant – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/gu8s7xcn8zx