Welcome back to my blog!
This post is sponsored by Walmart, but all opinions are my own.
I created a fall tablescape using items from Walmart’s home section. I was able to mix and match the dinnerware to create a fun fall look that I was going for and I’m so happy with the way it turned out! I’m really looking forward to hosting and entertaining my close family and friends in this space.
Here are the items I used from Walmart to create this festive look.
Creating a beautiful tablescape is all about the Layers.
- I started off with a table runner
- I then added a pop of gold with the charger plate.
- Next, I added a fun print dinner plate
- I added a solid black salad plate to break off the pattern of the dinner plate
- I also added a Bowl that is matching to the dinner plate.
- I also added wine glasses
- Lastly, I added cutlery to finish up the look.
What’s a tablescape without center piece?! I added some candle holder and a beautiful fall floral arrangement to complete the look! Now, I’m ready to entertain our guests for fall and thanksgiving.
If you’re looking to dress up your dining room space for fall or will be entertaining, definitely check out Walmart. They have variety of trendy, stylish and affordable fall home entertaining items!
Click here to shop my finds and Walmart Home
I love shopping at Walmart
I just saw those plates. Now I need to get it
Absolutely loving the black and gold! Looks so classy!